Care & Info.
CARE & INFORMATION
Special care is required for the sun & moon products. Silk, natural dyes, crystals and gems are all delicate and require gentle care and extra attention. When possible keep silk out of direct sunlight to increase longevity. Use provided handmade canvas drawstring bag to keep masks clean while travelling.
Absolutely do NOT machine wash masks with gems sewn on. Do NOT microwave any of the sleep masks made with adjustable straps, crystals or gems. Do not use hot heat or steam on silk as it distorts the natural dyes and damages the natural fibre of the silk.
Aromatherapy Sleep Mask - carefully remove scent insert before spot washing with cold water and mild detergent or soap. Lay flat to dry.
Aromatherapy Sleep Mask (black silk & hemp fabric) - carefully remove scent insert before preferably washing by hand in cold water with mild detergent or soap. Lay flat to dry.
Canvas Planter - Use a clear plastic plant saucer or a recycled container to catch excess water. Machine wash in cold water. Air dry or dry on low heat to prevent shrinkage.
Eye Pillow (cotton) - Remove scent and flax insert. Machine wash in cold to warm water with like colors. Lay flat to dry.
Eye Pillow (silk or silk & hemp blend) - Remove scent and flax insert. Hand or machine wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Health Mask - See Below.
Sleep Mask - For light colors spot washing with cold water and mild detergent or soap is recommended. Lay flat to dry.
Sleep Mask - For dark colors gentle machine washing with cold water and mild detergent or soap is okay. Hand washing is preferred. Lay flat to dry.
HEALTH MASK SIZES
- Child fits children size 4 - 10 (approx. 5.5" x 8")
- Small fits Pre-teens, petite woman, and generally woman under 5'5" (approx. 5.5" x 8.5")
- Medium fits most adults and petite women looking for more coverage (approx. 6.5" x 9.5")
- Large is for taller and larger adults or people looking for a larger fit and more coverage (approx. 7" x 10.5")
HEALTH MASK CARE & SAFETY
- Masks do not 100% protect you from Covid-19, but do lower your risk and helps to prevent the spread of infection
- Wash your hands frequently and do not touch your face
- Continue to social distance and stay home when possible
- Please wash before trying on and after every use
- Avoid touching the fabric when removing the mask
- Remove mask and place in plastic bag to dump into wash
- Machine or hand wash with hot water and soap
- Avoid bleach as it breaks down the fibres
- Refer to internet for more tips regarding mask safety
REGARDING HEALTH MASKS WITH ELASTICS
The masks are sent with a generous amount of elastic. Untie the lose tie and create a custom tight knot to your fit preference. Cut off excess elastic and push knot into fabric casing to hide knot.